“Piekūni” ("Falcons") – holiday home, bathing rituals, hiking trails of “Piekūni”
“Latvian heritage” farm. Cultural sign “Latvian heritage” is
given for those Latvian tourism enterpreuners, who are still keeping and
showing Latvian cultural and traditional values for visitors in their farms.
* Accommodation: 9 places.
* Banqueting facilities: for 9 persons.
* “Bathing ritual of Piekūni”. Duration of the ritual: 2-4 hours. One evening may be shared by 1-2 persons. Bathing specialist Anita Ločmele.
* Visit of the Nature trail. The holiday home “Piekūni” is the beginning of three nature trails: “Piekūnu Hiking Trail”, “Lake – Forest Trail” (2 km) and “Heart-Love Trail” (1.5 km). All trails may be used only in the company of a guide of “Piekūni”, the trails will teach you to feel the natural energy of Gaiziņkalns and its surroundings.
* Astrologer and conversations about astrology.
* Sand game therapy.
Information about prices:
* accommodation with a bath house: 50-130 EUR per house;
* services provided by a guide: up to 20 persons: 15 EUR per hour for a group.
*environmental guide lesson “Bebraines ķēķis” (up to 25 pers., from 1.5 h)