Storage of ethnographic and household articles of Madona Local History and Art Museum with –
* Group visits by prior arrangement.
* Collection of craft tools, here you will see tools and equipment of blacksmiths, carpenters, cobblers, potters, and tailors, as well as their pieces of work, and tools for processing of linen and wool. The collection of spindles (part of the spinning-wheel) and shuttles is surprisingly diverse.
*Collection of household articles, in addition to tillage and harvesting tools, here you will see mortars and pestles, bread-troughs, sieves, ladles, butter churns, and other items necessary for cooking. The collection includes a wide range of bakery and milk processing articles.
* Exhibition “Living-room furnishing in the turn of 19th/20th century – mid-20th century”,you will see furniture characteristic to the period and various articles necessary for everyday life: dishes, printed materials, textiles, etc.
the exhibition tells about personalities working in the field of culture in Latvia (actress Olga Dreģe, composer Valdis Breģis, writer Viktors Eglītis, musicologist Jēkabs Vītoliņš) who were born in Sarkaņi Parish and studied at the school of Sarkaņi.
* for individual visitors - free of charge;
* for groups of adults - 5 EUR per group;
* for groups of students - 3 EUR per group.