* Energy spiral for a meditative walk (700 m). Groups of up to 4 people can take the walk while listening to the Latvian songs of power. If the group is bigger, take earbuds or earphones with you.
* Farmers’ story on untraditional farming: growing potatoes under hay, pyramid- or dome-shaped greenhouse, dusting using rhubarb leaves, doing laundry using chestnuts, etc.
* Edible wild plants, tasting (contact us minimum 3 days in advance).
* Farmer’s story about the farm’s animals, their role in the countryside and living with them (giant snails, marmot, Vietnamese pot-bellied, sheep, goats, fowl, wild horses).
* Tents sites (drinking water available, pond, power, Wi-Fi, outside toilet).
* Guided tours around Ļaudona rural territory.
Visit for donation!
How to reach? Take the road Madona–Ļaudona, from the bus-stop “Pupuri” follow the signs to “Bielēm”. Map is available here: https://www.bieles.lv