The former Ergli railway station, built in 1937, the former terminus of the Riga-Ergli railway line. Now the station has been transformed into a stylish tourist destination. Next to it is electric vehicle charging station.
* An authentic holiday restaurant - Ērgļi Station Restaurant.
* A la carte service.
* Tourist information, guides, maps, brochures.
Restaurant opening hours:
Wed 12.00 - 20.00
Fri, Sat, Sun 10.00 - 21.00
* Guided tours and hikes together with the nature enthusiast Māris Olte. Price - from 150 EUR.
* Hiking with bog/snow shoes (10 pairs) - 10 EUR per day.
* Touring skis (10 pairs) - 20 EUR per day.
* Electric bikes (9 pcs) 20 EUR per 1 hour, 30 EUR per 3 hours, 40 EUR per 8 hours.
* Greenway route Riga - Ergli (former railway line). Description, map, GPX - HERE.
* Transparent canoes with LED light (6 pcs) - 30 EUR per person.
* Kayaks (20 pcs) - 25 EUR per day, 35 EUR per two days / double kayak.
* SUPs (3 pcs).
* Place for tents and campers.
* Showers, toilet.