The Tourism Centre, which is situated in the former manor’s stable, is opposite Cesvaine Castle. The stable was built in the late 19th century according to the Fachwerk traditions and the design was developed by the architects Grisebach and Dinklage from Berlin simultaneously with the castle design. The building is one of four architectural monuments of national importance in Cesvaine Town, and also a place for the children and youth centre.
* Guides about Cesvaine, Madona Municipality and Latvia, tips for travellers.
* Guided tours around Cesvaine, the manor and park.
* Souvenirs from Cesvaine (magnets, pens, notepads, mugs, books about Cesvaine, etc.).
* Local history materials on Cesvaine and the vicinity.
* Outside the building, an open-air tour around the historical places and buildings in Cesvaine starts.