The guest house "Šubrakkrasti" is located in a fantastic natural surroundings near Gaiziņkalns, in the Bērzaune district. The cultivated territory of 70 hectares includes ponds, a hill near the house and the surrounding areas.
* Accommodation: a guest house, 30 places, possible additional beds.
* Sauna and cold pool.
* Rooms for banquets and seminars (for 40-70 persons).
* Open-air altar.
* Large rooms for celebrations (up to 70 persons).
* Possibility to book engravings with your wishes that can be left on the bridge.
* Possibility to prepare soap for the wedding guests with your initials.
* Banqueting hall decoration.
* Gift engraving.
* Excursion to the non-traditional household (uppon application).
* Excursion to the metal-processing workshop.
* Hiking up the hill (219 m above sea level) along a serpentine path.
* “Memory Game” for teams.
* Soup cooking on fire.
* Flower seedlings
* Various degustations upon application.
* Trampoline, swing.
* Boat rental.
* Fishing (only for them, who spend a night).
* Bathing place.
* Meadow golf course.
* Possibility to organize camps.
* Territory for organization of sports games and recreational events - up to 400 persons:
- 3 volleyball courts.
- Football field.
- Pond for water activities.