* The guest house “UpeNes” is located in Lubāna. Guests are provided a rich territory on the banks of the Aiviekste River.
* There is one bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, sitting room with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a fridge in the house.
* Guests at “UpeNes” can have warm breakfast and dinner, wines from “Lubānas vīnotava” and the delicious cakes from Lubāna.
* The guest house has a terrace and a private beach area. It is possible to rent SUPs, take a ride on a boat or raft on the Aiviekste River, take a walk in forest or along the nature trail “Aiviekste Oaks”, or rent bicycles to get to know the vicinity. Close to the disc golf course “Lettes” and archery field.
* In winter, ski rental is offered in the vicinity and you can use the cross-country skiing track in Lubāna or go ice-skating at Lubāna High School’s ice-hockey / skating rink.
* Just 41 km to Madona, 40 km to Gulbene, and 200 km to Riga.