The artist Agris Sārs has been passionate about painting for more than 30 years, the works are mainly painted in oil technique, but the dominant theme of the paintings is natural landscapes. The workshop is located in the yard of a private house, where a small house and a farm building built have been transformed into a creative workshop and a painting gallery. The owner works at the school - he is director of a local elementary school in Kusa.
* Visitation of Agris Sārs’ paintings gallery.
* Nature landscapes and abstractions, around 800 paintings.
* Painting activities.
* Possibility to purchase or order paintings.
* Creation of painting frames.
* Framing of paintings.
* A chance to go and paint outside together with a painter.