* This is a protected nature territory “Lubāna-Meirāni alley”, which runs along the old Lubāna–Meirāni road next to the Aiviekste River.
* There are 1892 trees in the alley and 17 tree species, majority of trees are oaks and you will find 10 great trees.
* Take a walk down the alley and visit the family home of the opera soloist Jānis Zābers “Vecais ceplis” (museum, recreation place next to the Aiviekste River), holiday home “Zvaigznītes” (home-made cheese, cheese masterclass, steam sauna, accommodation next to the Aiviekste River), recreation place next to the Aiviekste River and benches next to the former Meirāni School.
* It is known that trees have been planted by the Baron von Wolf family to create a scenic road from Lubāna Manor to Meirāni Manor.
* There used to be a legendary and tales-entwined Money Oak in the alley, which fell in 20 June 2018.